In honor of:

  • Aditya Kumar - Age 4 - no more in this world
  • Baby Raza - Close Relative of Muneem Shaik
  • Kirsten Laidlaw - Team in Training Honoree
  • Lettie Butler - Late Mother-in-Law of Yasser Dessouky
  • Patty Gabon - The Smiling Factory - My Colleague
  • Vera Hoge - Survivor Mother of Brent Hoge

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Dad's Desperation

Monday June 11, 2007

15 years ago, my Dad started Tennis and every morning he tried bribing me, "I'll let you drive the car for the last 10 minutes if you wake up and play little tennis." It was freaking 05:30 in the morning. Obviously - that didn't work. I was 10 and what brought me the most happiness at the time was to take a healthy 15 hour sleep.

Now - 15 years later, he wants to give it another try.

1 comment:

AR said...

unless, you try how'd you know tennis is so much fun :P