In honor of:

  • Aditya Kumar - Age 4 - no more in this world
  • Baby Raza - Close Relative of Muneem Shaik
  • Kirsten Laidlaw - Team in Training Honoree
  • Lettie Butler - Late Mother-in-Law of Yasser Dessouky
  • Patty Gabon - The Smiling Factory - My Colleague
  • Vera Hoge - Survivor Mother of Brent Hoge

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It was a relay...

Wednesday June 13, 2007

I reached late on Tuesday - it was the first organized speed run on the track. I thought I'll continuously run on the track for 3 miles or so but what I saw there took me by surprise. Around 50 runners stood at one point and the other 50 stood at the opposite. 33 teams were made of 3 people each. At any point in time, there was one team member at each point and the third one was running.

It was a relay. Every time, all we had to run was 1/8th of a mile - but we had to run at our fastest speed and do it 16 times. It was tiring but it was fun.

No comments: